Making a Positive Difference in the Assisted Living Community
ALHO was created with assisted living homeowners and the senior community in mind. In cooperation with our business affiliates, the greater business community and health care providers like hospice and home health to provide better services and value for our local community.
ALHO’s vision is to:
- Provide leadership in identifying, advocating and solving our members pressing challenges that take away from high-quality resident care and profitable businesses.
- Create, serve and nourish lasting relationships between seniors, the healthcare community, and our business affiliates.
- Foster camaraderie, inspire, and bring excellence to everyone we touch.
Our members attend regular meetings and functions that cover:
- Current, pressing issues facing the assisted living industry.
- Future trends.
- Information and consulting resources.
- Continuing education credits for caregivers and managers.
- Industry networking.
- Annual ALHO conference with our sponsors, and industry-leading guest speakers.
3 EASY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER